The AUS Speaker Series are monthly lectures given by different leading experts who share their experiences, insights, and advice with students and alumni.
On June 7th, 2021, AUS was delighted to virtually host Anna Grabowski – Co-founder & COO at OptiChroniX a Swiss Digital Therapeutics company dedicated to improving brain health early. It strives to optimize lifestyle and make medicine smart, to improve clinical outcomes, quality of life, cost-effectiveness, and budget impact of clinical treatment.
With a broad background working at multinational companies such as at Carlsberg Group, Evonik, and DSM, Ms. Grabowski shared some valuable advice with students and alumni, including:
- Work towards your goal with the end in mind, (related to the book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” written by Stephen Covey.
- Knowing your end goal can give you the continued motivation you need to achieve success.
- Always say “thank you” and reciprocate.
- Learn to manage yourself – Manage your expectations, prioritize your time and make sure you have a work-life balance.
- Cherish the feedback that your colleagues and people give you – Refine that feedback and use it to develop your skills.
- Don’t underestimate yourself and your capabilities – don’t think that you cannot do it before giving it a try.